Mountains of choice await you ...
The Dolomites are renowned as a walker’s paradise
and prized for their sensational regenerative effects. The air at between 1,200 and 2,000 metres above sea-level stimulates the production of red blood corpuscles, strengthens the circulatory system and releases happiness hormones. Take time off for exercise in the revitalising mountain air!
Brilliant sunshine, bracing mountain air, the cool of the forests, and in the midst of it all ADLER DOLOMITI – your central base for countless walks and the outdoor experience at the heart of the Dolomites.
Everything is so convenient: lifts and cable-cars close to the hotel for the fast track to the high altitudes, and a dense network of trails and paths leading to the finest spots in the area.
ADLER Walking & Outdoor inclusive programme
- Two daily guided walks differing in focus and degree of difficulty
- NEW: Alpine walks to the most photographed mountain formations of the Dolomites like the Marmolada, Tre Cime, Cinque Torri and Catinaccio
- Geological walks to discover the prehistory of the Dolomites
- Wild-flower walks to the mountain meadows
- Morning walks in the awakening world of nature, with a hearty breakfast as a reward
- NEW: Walk of discovery to the water mills in Bulla above Ortisei – an open-air museum in its own right – and a visit to Europe’s highest rose garden
- Sunset walks in the red evening glow of the Dolomites
- NEW: Leisurely Val Gardena farmstead walk including a visit to an authentic mountain farm
- Nordic walking in picturesque surroundings
- Guided mountain-bike tours on panoramic trails
- Free hire of the hotel’s mountain bikes. NEW: e-bikes
The popular ADLER inclusive walking service
- Analysis of the walks with GPS
- Photo service by e-mail
- Hearty walker’s snack on your return
- Val Gardena Card – the mobility card for unlimited use of all lifts and cable-cars and local public transport (extra charge)
- Free hire of rucksacks, telescopic sticks and maps from the hotel
- Free use of the hotel shuttle busses
Other outdoor activities, like rafting, paragliding, and via ferrata climbs, organised on request.