12 hours, 21 km, 2 peaks
We take you on an Alpine high-altitude trek
with our guide Thaddäus and a mountain guide from the Alpine School Catores
through the mountains of Val Gardena
and the Nature Park Puez-Odle
With the ascent of a 3,000 m mountain
as a highlight, nature lovers and hiking enthusiasts await a unique experience among brilliantly colored Autumn scenery.
For the perfect regeneration you may relax in Dolomite's biggest Water World and with a sport massage included
The package includes:
- stay from 19 to 22.6 in half board (with a large vital breakfast, afternoon tea and 4-5 courses gourmet dinner "à la carte")
- High alpine guided hike on Friday 20.9 with our guide Thaddäus and a mountain guide from the Alpine School Catores: Col Raiser - hike to the Mastlé Alm - ascension of the 3,000 Sass Rigais on the via ferrata - Puez - Lech de Crespënia - Cir Pass - Sunset on the Cir - Passo Gardena
- breaks and supplies every 3-4 hours
- CD with photos of the excursion
- 1 sport massage for the "day after"
- and all other ADLER inclusive services
Condition for participation: Sure-footed and excellent physical condition. Limited participation.