Mountainbike in Val Gardena
Nowhere in the whole of the Alps is there scenery to compare with that of the Dolomites. No wonder UNESCO has declared the Dolomites a World Natural Heritage site. Apart from the sporting challenge, the Dolomites offer mountain bikers a unique experience in terms of natural scenery, not to mention the cosy mountain huts and gourmet pleasures for renewed energies en route and well deserved relaxation afterwards.
Thirty attractive and well signposted mountain bike trails
of all degrees of difficulty, located at between 700 and 2,450 metres above sea-level, and a 1,000 kilometre long mountain biking network
in one of the world's most beautiful mountain settings – that sums up the mountain bike region of Val Gardena/Alpe di Siusi.
Guests of the Hotel Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort can make free use of the hotel's mountain bikes and electric cycles. Verena, the Adler mountain bike guide, leads daily unforgettable mtb outings and is happy to provide useful tips for your own mountain bike excursions.
MTB Programme & Service
- daily guided mountain bike tours on panoramic trails
- Sellaronda MTB tour and Gardena MTB Tour
- bike lessons at the new bike park
- free hire of the hotel's mountain bikes and e-bikes (top quality!)
- mtb service and repair
- mtb storage
- Adler-App with mtb trip proposal
- mtb tour map
- organization for private mtb trips (surcharge)
- Val Gardena Card (extra charge)