Walking & Trekking
Mountains of choice await you ...
The Dolomites are renowned as a walker's paradise
and prized for their sensational regenerative effects. The Hotel Adler Dolomiti is your central base for countless walks and the outdoor experience at the heart of the Dolomites. Everything is so convenient: lifts and cable-cars
close to the hotel for the fast track to the high altitudes, and a dense network of trails and paths
leading to the finest spots in Val Gardena and Alpe di Siusi.
ADLER Walking & Outdoor inclusive programme
- Two daily guided walks differing in focus and degree of difficulty
- NEW: Alpine walks to the most photographed mountain formations of the Dolomites like the Marmolada, Tre Cime, Cinque Torri and Catinaccio
- Geological walks to discover the prehistory of the Dolomites
- Wild-flower walks to the mountain meadows
- Morning walks in the awakening world of nature, with a hearty breakfast as a reward
- NEW: Walk of discovery to the water mills in Bulla above Ortisei – an open-air museum in its own right – and a visit to Europe's highest rose garden
- Sunset walks in the red evening glow of the Dolomites
- NEW: Leisurely Val Gardena farmstead walk including a visit to an authentic mountain farm
- Nordic walking in picturesque surroundings
- Guided mountain-bike tours on panoramic trails
Other outdoor activities, like rafting, paragliding, and via ferrata climbs, organised on request.