The Ski World Cup is one of the main sport appointments of Val Gardena since 1970. Here, on the legendary Saslong slope, the best athletes of the world compete in one of the most exciting downhill races, jumping with more than 100 km/h speed the well known “Camel Humps”.
Be tempted by the fine selection of drinks and delicacies offered in the VIP Tent, participate live at this unique event in the exclusive SasLOUNGE FEEL FREE and at the Central tribune at the arrival.
The rate includes the following services:
- 2 day in half board
- 2-days Dolomiti Superskipass
- Entry to the races in Val Gardena: FIS Ski World Cup Entry to the Central tribune and the SasLOUNGE FEEL FREE, on 19th December men’s Super-G and on 20th December men’s downhill
- Suprise gift
- access to the AGUANA Water World, the biggest wellness oasis of the Dolomites
- access to the ADLER FIT Fitness World, an area of 350 m² with innovative equipment, supervised programmes, mental training, yoga, Pilates and Private Coaching
- participation to the ADLER sports- & active programme
- extensive ADLER Culinarium with a large vital breakfast buffet, an afternoon buffet and a 4 to 5 course gourmet dinner “à la carte”
- underground car parking
- a cosy bathrobe and bath set for the entire stay
Please note:, arrival is only possible on the following days: