Mountains of winter experiences will thrill you ...
Glittering powder snow
, crystal clear alpine air, breathtaking mountain scenery
, thrilling downhill runs in radiant winter sunshine
… and in the midst of it all ADLER DOLOMITI, your central base for unforgettable skiing and snowboarding at the heart of the Dolomites.
ADLER Winter Outdoors programme
- Nonstop skiing thrills at Dolomiti Superski, the world’s biggest interconnected ski area, with 450 modern lifts and cable cars and over 1,200 kilometres of perfectly groomed trails
- Daily ski-guiding and ski-safaris, from leisurely to ambitious, with our experienced ski guides Thaddäus, Leo and Georg. And Val Gardena’s inviting ski huts are the perfect place for a well deserved break. Programme highlights: Sellaronda, skiing on the glacier of Marmolada, skiing the deep, and much else besides.
- ADLER’s back-country skiing taster trip: After an introduction to the theory, you can lay your first trail through the virgin snow under the watchful eye of our ski guides.
- Guided winter walks and snow shoe excursions through the untouched winter wonderland of Val Gardena
- High-level cross-country skiing with panoramic views on the training trails used by the world’s nordic elite at the Seiser Alm, on Monte Pana near St. Christina, and in Vallunga near Selva Gardena
- Guided nordic walking in pristine winter air
- Eevening torchlight walk in the idyllic Anna Valley with a warming glass of mulled wine by the bonfire.
- Tobogganing fun at Resciesa and Alpe di Siusi
- Romantic sleigh rides in the enchanted winter setting of Alpe di Siusi
- A good time for one and all in over fifty fine mountain chalets with typical South Tyrolean fare
- The ADLER skiing support package with ski pass and ski school service, and ski maintenance and rentals
An escalator leads direct from the ADLER ski room to the Seceda cable car and it is just a few minutes’ walk to the new Rasciesa funicular and the comfortable gondola to Alpe di Siusi. The Val Gardena Ronda Express provides fast access to the legendary Sella Ronda ski circuit.
A skiing holiday without a car – no problem thanks to the central location of ADLER DOLOMITI.