5-star wellness Hotel Adler Dolomiti
Perfect luxury in idyllic countryside
At the sunny heart of Val Gardena, one of the best and most popular holiday regions in South Tyrol, traditional Gardena hospitality is combined with a modern holiday offering comprising wellness and relax, sport, culinary delights and dolce vita under the spell of the world’s most beautiful mountains.
Highlights at ADLER DOLOMITI Spa & Sport Resort:
- Largest and most impressive water world in the Dolomites with indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, relaxation areas, salt water pools ... 3,500 sq.m. pure wellness pleasure
- Exclusive Spa - one of the best Spas in the Alps with treatments ranging from Alpine to Ayurveda
- All year round daily sport & outdoor programme in the magic of the Dolomites' changing seasons
- Wonderful and fascinating Italian location in Val Gardena and perfect starting point for excursions with 3 lifts close by
The Sanoner family and the ADLER team
- ADLER a modo mio1.1 - 31.12 | 3 nights€ 330,- plus stayper person
- Yoga & Nature11.9 - 2.10 | 3 nightsfrom € 465,- per person
- ADLER Relax1.1 - 31.12 | 3 nights€ 89,- plus stayper person
- ADLER Romantic1.1 - 31.12 | 3 nights€ 102,- plus stayper person
- Week-end at the Christmas Village8.12 - 11.12 | 15.12 - 18.12 | 3 nightsfrom € 602,- per person
- ADLER Beauty1.1 - 31.12 | 3 nights€ 144,- plus stayper person
- Ayurveda Special23.10 - 30.10 | 7 nightsfrom € 1.621,- per person
- 4 summit hike in the Nature Park24.7 - 31.7 | 8.9 - 15.9 | 3 nightsfrom € 523,- per person
- Bike & Wellness28.8 - 25.9 | 4 nightsfrom € 910,- per person
- Autumn Walking Special18.9 - 4.12 | 3 nightsfrom € 465,- per person
- Golf Holiday in the Dolomites28.8 - 30.10 | 4 nightsfrom € 823,- per person
- Golf for beginners12.5 - 31.7 | 4.9 - 16.10 | 4 nightsfrom € 1.000,- per person
- Introductory Golf12.5 - 31.7 | 4.9 - 16.10 | 4 nightsfrom € 710,- per person
- Wellbeing and Aesthetic Medicine1.1 - 31.12 | 3 nights€ 654,- plus stayper person
- Super Spa Special18.9 - 2.10 | 6.11 - 4.12 | 3 nightsfrom € 465,- per person
- Pre-Christmas Ski & Wellness Special4.12 - 18.12 | 3 nightsfrom € 486,- per person
- Magic Christmas Special18.12 - 22.12 | 4 nightsfrom € 590,- per person
- FIS Ski World Cup Val Gardena "Deluxe"16.12 - 18.12 | 2 nightsfrom € 442,- per person
- FIS Ski World Cup Val Gardena "Action"16.12 - 18.12 | 2 nightsfrom € 442,- per person
- Ski & Sun Special19.3 - 2.4 | 3 nightsfrom € 570,- per person
- November Yoga Break6.11 - 1.12 | 4 nightsfrom € 490,- per person
200 years of history
Back in 1810, Josef Anton Sanoner attended at an auction in Ortisei, a small mountain village at the time, and bought a simple inn, to which he gave the name "Gasthof zum ADLER" - Osteria L'Aquila.
Over seven generations in times that were not always easy, the small inn gradually grew to become today's ADLER DOLOMITI Spa & Sport Resort, which in 2010 celebrated its 200 years of life.
Since the early eighties, the brothers Andreas and Klaus Sanoner have run the ADLER together with their wives, Karin and Verena. And their mother, Elly Sanoner, a landlady with a life-long passion for the hospitality trade, has been spoiling its guests with dedication and charm for the past 55 years.
ADLER Resorts brand currently includes the ADLER THERMAE Spa & Relax Resort in Val d'Orcia - Tuscany, the ADLER BALANCE Spa & Health Residence, located directly upstream of the ADLER DOLOMITI, and the ADLER Mountain Lodge at Alpe di Siusi.
The Sanoner family, Manager Klaus Kier and the whole team of the ADLER are waiting to welcome you!
Space to dream ...
Open up and draw energy from the elements of nature: water, earth, wood and stone, air and light ...
Here at the ADLER the interior blends with the exterior, creating a warm and natural ambience, ideal for spending a holiday of relaxation and wellness. Tradition and modernity, luxury and simplicity come together for a unique sensation of wellbein and good living, for your holiday in the Dolomites, Italy.
Seize the day and let your mind wander!
Immerse yourself and relax ...
Experience the stimulating alternation of hot and cold, water and vapour, scents and sounds. Immerse yourself in a unique world of water and let yourself be carried away on new waves of wellbeing.
Enter this fascinating world of our wellness centre and enjoy hours of exquisite rest, relaxation and regeneration.
The AGUANA, the largest Water World in the Dolomites (3,500 sq.m.) awaits you with a stimulating choice of pools, baths, saunas and relaxation areas amidst the ADLER Park, a 9,000 sq.m., well tended private ground with peaceful spots to rest and relax, and leisurely paths revealing fine views of the beautiful mountain scenery.
The exclusive Spa - one of the best in the Alps - offers you a wide range of international award-winning treatments ranging from Alpine to Ayurveda.
The luxury 5 star Hotel ADLER DOLOMITI offers you only the best for unforgettable holidays at the heart of the most beautiful mountains in the world: the Dolomites.
Culinary delights for all the senses
Our gourmet restaurants offer a blend of light Mediterranean fare, traditional dishes of South Tyrol and cosmopolitan cuisine. The result of this unique fusion is Italian healthy and delicious gourmet eating.
Fresh seasonal produce of the region, culinary finesse and the latest findings of nutrition science are combined to produce tempting new creations every day.
Our chef Willy Larese and his team will take you on a voyage of discovery through of Italian cuisine, from South Tyrolean to the Mediterranean, with daily highlights – for carefree holidays and wellbeing in body and soul. The Adler dining rooms offer a unique ambiance to match the South Tyrolean specialties.
In our Balance Gourmet Restaurant, with its fine atmosphere and picturesque backdrop, you can enjoy Balance Health Cuisine with delicious dishes prepared by our star chef Armin Mairhofer.
Come and experience the noble art of culinary seduction!
From morning to late
A good morning... on every day of your holiday starts at the big and varied wellness breakfast buffet with fresh juices, lots of vitamins, tempting specialities and our new South Tyrol corner with high-grade organic farm produce.
In the afternoon... we invite you to enjoy home-made cake, South Tyrolean specialties and healthy snacks from the buffet.
Evening delights of the palate... are to be had with our exquisite and varied à la carte gourmet dinners accompanied by noble wines from the region. Plus a big daily salad, cheese and dessert bar.
ADLER BALANCE restaurant for health
Gourmet dinner with extensive à la carte selection of seasonal specialties and unique ADLER highlights in the BALANCE Restaurant - The very best seasonal products are carefully prepared to the highest standard, avoiding all unnecessary fats, preservatives and allergens.On request we also offer gluten- and lactose-free menus, prepared to the required standards.
Adler Wine cellar
Your very good health!South Tyrol is a world-famous wine-growing region: viniculture has shaped the landscape and the character of the people for thousands of years.
The Alpine-Mediterranean climate ensures that Lagrein, Gewürztraminer, Schiava etc. can develop their typical character to produce full-bodied red and white wines.
A selection of leading wines from the other wine-growing regions of Italy has also been laid down and left to mature in the ADLER cellars.
Our range includes more than 300 carefully selected wines.
The latest arrival is Aetos, the Adler’s house wine. The Sangiovese grapes grow on a site owned and managed by the Sanoner family in the hills of Bagno Vignoni in Tuscany, at about 400 metres above sea-level.
The new wine cellar ADLER will surprise you with highest quality.
Our sommeliers are always happy to advise.
ADLER Cocktail Bar
Dreams and pleasures in the evening
A toast to your holiday!
Fine wines, enticing cocktails, sparkling long-drinks, delicious grappa ... take time off for tasty enjoyment.
The ADLER Cocktail Bar, with its large windows and terrace with fireplace and view of the Dolomites, is a relaxed and warm place, ideal for sitting and chatting to the strains of the piano.
An elegant setting to make the most of your vacation days.
Holidays with kids
Varied holiday pleasures for all the family
A family holiday should be an unforgettable experience and pure enjoyment for the young and not so young. Share holiday happiness with your family and take a break yourself at the same time.
The walk with the family, the barbecue at the mountain refuge and the fantastic wellness world will be remembered and talked about long after the holiday is over.
With the kids enjoying themselves and well looked after at the AKI Kids Club, parents can enjoy precious moments of rest and relaxation. We have an offering to spoil our young visitors, too, in the form of massages and applications to be enjoyed in playful style.
There is so much to discover and experience at the family hotel in Trentino and there are lots of opportunities to make friends for life.
Families are accommodated in spacious family suites and enjoy attractive family rates at certain times of the year.
AKI Kids Club
Every day from 9.30 in the morning to 10 at nightwe have a non-stop programme with lots of games, sports and expeditions for kids aged 4 and above. You can let loose and have a great time! In our big games paradise, mini-zoo and mountain hut – everywhere there are super adventures, exciting surprises and lots of new friends waiting for you!
Specially for the kids and all inclusive!
- All-day care with a full programme of fun and games
- AKI’s indoor games paradise
- Children’s cinema
- Play Station corner
- Optional lunch and evening meal in the group (drinks included)
- Children’s snacks, barbecue in the park
- All-day juice bar in the AKI Kids Club
- ADLER Alm for adventures and discoveries
- Picnic adventures
- Registration for ski courses in the hotel on Sundays
- Transfer to the ski slopes in the shuttle bus and back to the hotel with subsequent childminding so that parents can enjoy a full day’s skiing
- … and no end of surprises!
Guest reviews & Awards
The Adler Dolomiti is a 5 star hotel in the Itlian Alps and wish to offer you the best services for your spa holiday.
In the framework of our quality management scheme, all guests are asked about their holiday impressions after their stay. The information is evaluated by an independent company. The answers received have been fed into the satisfaction barometer below.
Guests about the ADLER ...
Contact and getting there
How to reach us ...
... by car
Coming from either the north or south, take the Brennero Motorway and get off at the exit marked Chiusa. From there, a panoramic road will lead you right into the valley. Once in Ortisei, follow the brown signs and at the beginning of the pedestrian zone, follow the sign to Hotel ADLER.
Before your arrival we send you your personalized access code per e-mail. Please print the QR code and scan it on the specially designed area on the electric traffic bollard and you will be able to enter the car free zone.
After the check-in at the hotel, you park your car free of charge in the hotel’s underground garage.
... by train
Die The IC and EC trains stop in Bolzano and Bressanone. There are regularly scheduled bus connections from the train stations to Ortisei and Val Gardena.
Train connections in Italy
Train connections to Germany
Train connections to Austria
Train connections to Switzerland
... by plane
Airport Innsbruck (120 km): Direct flights from London, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Eindoven, Rotterdam, London, Moskow
From Innsbruck it is just 1,5 hour drive to Hotel Adler! With a Private Taxi or the Alto Adige Bus (see below).
Airport Verona (190 km): Circt flights from London, Paris, Rome, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Moskow
Airport Milano/Bergamo (270 km)- Direct flights from London, Manchester, Dublin, Stockholm, Oslo, Maastricht, Rome, Berlin, Frankfurt, Moskow
- Hotel ADLER DOLOMITI
- Str. Rezia 7 / I-39046 Ortisei
- Val Gardena / Dolomites
- Hotel Booking
+39 0471 775 001
+39 0471 775 000
+39 0471 775 555